A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tung Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tung V. Vo practice?
Dr. Tung Vo practices Pediatrics near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Pediatricians.