Learn more about Dr. Tung Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tung Wynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tung Wynn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Wynn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tung Wynn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tung Wynn practice?
- Dr. Tung Wynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Tung Wynn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.