Dr. Tunghi Pini Is this you?

Good visits so far.

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I read the review by another patient and can't believe we are seeing the same doctor. She was very attentive at our first meeting and explains everything completely. She does use a lot of medical terms and if I didn't have some knowledge of the medical field, I'd be a little confused. If I do have questions, she does answer them in a satisfactory manner. She is very concerned and caring. She has taken the time to call me after hours to follow up with some results I was waiting for. She explained my medication options throughly and helped me make a decision regarding my treatment without pushing me in any direction.

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

Dr. Pini did not seem to care. Was focused elsewhere, did not give me options for my cancer treatment. Not what I expected from an MD Anderson doctor.

Posted on February 6th, 2015