A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tunku Abubakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tunku Abubakar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abubakar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abubakar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abubakar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Abubakar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tunku A Abubakar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tunku A. Abubakar practice?
- Dr. Tunku Abubakar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tunku Abubakar practices Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.