A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tunku Abubakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abubakar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abubakar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abubakar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tunku A. Abubakar practice?
Dr. Tunku Abubakar practices Psychiatry near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Hackensack Psychiatrists.