A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tunku Abubakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abubakar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Abubakar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tunku Abdul R Abubakar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tunku A. Abubakar practice?
- Dr. Tunku Abubakar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tunku Abubakar practices Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayville, NJ and Maywood, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.