A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuong Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuong Le is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuong Le, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Le has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuong Huu Le MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Tuong H. Le practice?
- Dr. Tuong Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tuong Le practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.