inactive

Tuong C Trate MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2015
I have never had a more compassionate, thorough and genuinely interested medical provider. She is truly invested in providing the best treatment possible.

February 9th, 2015
This doctor is outstanding! Takes time to answer questions. Very good at diagnosing . Follows up. Highly recomend.

April 2nd, 2009
Dr. Trate was my doctor for many years, I first met her after an injury to my neck, back and shoulder. She helped me tremendously. Unfortunately I had a stroke at a really early age and when the neurologist had given me little hope of full or partial recovery Dr.Trate said she would wrk with me and encouraged me not to give up an now due to her 95% of people that meet me do not realize I had a stroke. She is a fantastic caring doctor and although I understand her early retirement I will always be grateful and owe her for all she did for me and my family. More doctor should be like her. She always has time for her patients too. She will be missed.