A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Turan Itil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Turan Itil is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itil
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Itil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Itil graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Itil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
- Gracie Square Hospital, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Turan M Itil MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Turan M. Itil practice?
- Dr. Turan Itil has 1 office location.
Dr. Turan Itil practices Psychiatry near Bloomingburg, NY.
See Bloomingburg Psychiatrists.