Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Turgut Yetil
Dr. Turgut Yetil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newington, CT. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yetil is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus, St. Francis Hospital and Hospital of Central Connecticut. He speaks English.
Dr. Turgut Yetil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Turgut Yetil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newington, CT.
Dr. Jeffrey Kagan
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Newington, CT 0 mi29
Dr. Maryanna Polukhin
Newington, CT 0.05 mi30
Dr. Adam Goldstein
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Newington, CT 0.05 mi21