Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Turkessa Walker
Dr. Turkessa Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy and Internal Medicine. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Turkessa Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Turkessa Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Jeremiah Bivins
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Macon, GA 0 mi9
Dr. Lesley Cown
Macon, GA 0.05 mi26
Dr. Douglas Dozier Sr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Macon, GA 0.14 mi45