A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tusar Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tusar Desai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tusar Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Desai has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tusar Kishore Desai MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tusar K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Tusar Desai has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tusar Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.