Dr. Tusar Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tusar Desai?

Poor communicator

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Talked down to me and did not listen. Jumped around from topic to topic so abruptly I could not keep up. I walked out at the end untreated and frustrated. Not the doctor for me and a waste of time and money.

Horrible Staff

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

When attempting to setup an appointment with Dr. Dasia's office, the staff refused to setup an appointment when they discovered I was in the military. Stating "they don't do the Active Duty thing" I was denied an appointment. I was flabbergasted at this statement. After confirming with my insurance provider this was a covered practice, Dr. Desai's staff stated that I wouldn't pay the bill subsequently refusing to setup an appointment. I have never been rejected due to my military status until today. This office is rude, speaks over the patient, and is discriminatory. If you are in the military or have family in the military, please remember the sacrifice's you and your family have made before calling this office.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Up close and personal, (meaning his interested in his patients conditions, will follow up with patient, can be reached, will contact to encourage. You to stay on uour regimen, he's a wonderful physician) .

Esq.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Rude. Agree with the patient who stated that he talks down to you. My wife and I both have been patients and we bring notes to ask questions. That is useless, he does not listen. After years of coming to his office he still does not recall what we have shared. Recently moved into an OB office and is a sole practioner, more impossible to reach than ever. Horrid if any communication skills, lack of care is too aggravating. No member of my family will go back.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I was having severe indigestion and heartburn. I followed his suggestions on my diet, timing of eating, what to eat and what not, supplements not to take and what not, etc. and felt better about a week later and the problem gradually dissipated. His exam and questioning was very thorough. Definitely recommended.

Felt at ease

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Made me very comfortable and helped me understand both my fears and his diagnosis. Dr. Desai helped me not only change my diet but my life. I'm eating better and with that said I'm also feeling better.

Astute

Posted on October 26th, 2013

I am on the opposite end of the other reviewer. I had a terrible stomach condition for over 20 years and had seen numerous Dr's who suggested a colonscopy first and then because it showed nothing, suggested this or that which were obvious things I had tried many times at my own attempt to feel better and they all said 'watch your diet" Are you kidding me, give me a diet. I weighed 100 pounds as it was. Dr. Desai was the ONLY Dr. who actually really listened and asked me about 100 questions about my diet, eating schedule etc, and as I gave him answers, he asked me questions about those. I was amazed. At the end, he assured me that there are so many different stomach issues, but he suggested mine may be a digestive problem and gave me specific foods to avoid, times to eat, how much etc. That was in May of 2010 and I thank God for him everyday. While I was waiting in his waiting room to see him for the first time, another lady went on and on about how he had helped her after 5 years and many other Dr's also. So another feather in his cap, plus a friend I sent who can't thank me enough. So, after reading the other review, I felt I had to stand up for Dr. Desai based on these 3 experiences.

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

DR Desai is one of the most umempathetic doctors I ever met. When you try to explain what is wrong he constantly interruots and talks down to to you. Heaven forbid you have to reschedule a procedure with him. I called to reschedule a endoscopy due to a conflict with work. This was 6 weeks before the procedure date. Then under the advisement of my primary care doctor I called back to ask if I could have an colonoscopy added when the endescopy was done. HIS OFFICE STAFF told me yes but I would have to come in for 1 more cosultation before it could be added. When I came for the consultation Dr. Desai was FURIOUS. He called my primary doctor to berate him about adding this procedure then told me that If I schedule a procedure that I MUST show up without rescheduling. He then told me that if I did not like that I could just leave. I LEFT.

Posted on September 4th, 2017