A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tushar B. Mehta practice?
Dr. Tushar Mehta practices Family Medicine near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Upper Darby Family Physicians.