A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Mehta is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Bhaurai Mehta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar B. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Tushar Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Mehta practices Family Medicine near Upper Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Upper Darby Primary Care Doctors.