Dr. Tushar Dandade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tushar Dandade?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Tushar Dandade?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2013

Dr. Dandade is the best Ob/Gyn I have ever been to. He is so gentle and kind. He doesn't rush you and is extremely respectful. Dr. Dandade is very easy to talk to and very helpful. He makes me feel so comfortable. Dr. Dandade is an angel. So lucky to have him taking care of me!

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Dandade is great!

Dr. Dandade is the most gental gynecologist I have ever been to. He listens, and answered all my questions. He was not in a rush, yet was on time to all of my appts. He was very respectful of my wishes, even if it meant more time/work for him. He is wonderful, so glad I found him!

March 4th, 2011

I waited for over 2 hours to see Dr. Dandade on my first visit. He came in and was gone in less that 5 minutes. I was never able to see him again and my next time going his nurse practicener left beftore my appointment time so I wasn't able to be seen. The one time I did see her, she couldn't answer any of my questions.

September 27th, 2010

jasmin lindsey albuquerque new mexico

DR.D is my doc he has been my doc for a lil while he is my doctor b/c he is the chife im 23 years old and i have endometreosis im in pain all the time and no one not even DR.D KNOWS what to do he knows that it is there and that it is growing and he does not know how to stop it but as a man he does not know how i feel so here u go DR.D this is how my every day life is read it and see why i cry to u almost everyday asking you to help me if u dont know how than how will i know a man wrote this so some men understand i really like you DR.D i do but im only 23 and i feel like my life is going away from me and i have nothing to look forward to i go to u b/c i need u to help me so i can start a family of my own you said you like to help ladys make there familys grow i want that but i need your help b/c i can not live like this for a woman to have this disease and how it truly impacts her life, her family, her career, her sex life, and her ability to live her life in very basic ways.In reality, this disease can be like having tens or hundreds of excruciatingly painful blisters covering the inside of the pelvis. Infertility and pelvic pain are the two most common symptoms of endometriosis.Patients with endometriosis can experience horrific pain for the lucky ones it lasts just a couple of days during their period, and in the worst cases the pain is 24/7. The dichotomy between the way women with endometriosis look well on the outside but are experiencing excruciating pain internally can cause even well-meaning people to doubt the severity of their pain.Most women begin to have pain in their teenage years, sometimes even starting in junior high school. While similar in timing, this pain is completely different than normal menstrual cramps. It is not uncommon for these girls to miss a couple of days of school each month from cyclic pain that can exceed the level of pain patients experience after major surgery.A lack of awareness of this disease can leave these girls without a correct diagnosis and support from their physicians. This can lead to a lack of appropriate treatment for the pain and invalidation of the patients situation. Her family is now led to believe that psychological issues drive the severity of her pain.In this tragic situation, she is effectively held prisoner and tortured by her own body in broad daylight, with no one who fully understands her situation or who can effectively help her.The symptoms usually progress as she matures into a young woman. Both the severity and duration of the pain typically increase. Initially most days each month are pain-free, but the number of these days slowly decreases until there are a greater number of non-functioning pain days. The unpredictability of the increasing number of pain days makes it challenging to maintain a functional life. It becomes increasingly difficult to make plans for a future date as it becomes more likely that it will be a pain day and she will not be able to follow through on her commitment for the activity.As a disease, endometriosis can take away many additional aspects of a normal life. Mothers cannot reliably meet the needs of their children when the pain is too severe to function. Wives try to push through the pain to be intimate with their husbands, but eventually the pain becomes too intense to continue. Grinding fatigue as severe as that experienced with advanced cancer is present in most cases. Bloating, moodiness, and bladder and bowel issues are common as well.Feeling like a vibrant desirable woman is long since gone. Acting like the loving compassionate woman, mother and partner that she truly is becomes more and more difficult. The stress on family relationships is common and real.Even at this stage, most women fight the disease, refusing to let it completely take over their life. You would most likely pass right by them in public, having no idea of the devastation they are dealing with. Most of the time they get up, put on a brave face and do their best to live a normal life.The medical definition of endometriosis does not even begin to describe the reality of what it means to have endometriosis. The next time you hear about endometriosis, please remember how devastating this disease can be to a person. While endometriosis can be frustrating, if you have a loved one, friend or co-worker who suffers from endometriosis, please remember to treat them with respect and compassion.

July 16th, 2010

BEEN THERE FOR 6 MONTHS

HE IS AMAZEING DOC I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE HIM AS MY DOC HE CAME IN ON A MONDAY TO SEE ME WHEN I DID NOT FEEL WELL AND HE DOES NOT GO IN TO CLINC ON MONDAYS AND WHEN I WAS IN THE ER ON CENTRAL HE CAME TO SEE ME EVEN THOE HE WAS GOING TO BE LATE TO HIS OFFICE HE IS A WONDERFULL DOC WOULD NOT WANT ANY OTHER EVEN THOE HE IS A MAN HE UNDERSTANDS LADYS WELL

February 6th, 2010

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Dr. Dandade is the nicest, most patient and kind doctor I've ever had. I truly believe that if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have kids. My husband and I call him a miracle worker. Through every surgery and difficult time in my care, he has been extremely knowledgeable and respectful. He has a way of explaining medical issues so my husband and I understand and are able to make informed decisions. Ariana - I'm sorry you had a bad experience. He was out of the office for awhile during my second pregnancy too and the reasoning did not have anything to do with contracts. He had something very horrible happend to him and his wife and if you had any idea, you would feel very awful for saying that. You should give him another chance. He's a great guy.

October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Dandade is an awesome doctor. I love him to death and wouldn't want any other doctor treating me. He takes time with his patients and answers any and all questions you may have. My c-section was very difficult one and I thank God it was him who took care of it. I highly recommend Dr. Dandade to every woman out there.

January 27th, 2009

Agree with other patient comments

I became pregnant for the third time (Planned as well) and he said he was "shocked" at my decision to become pregnant two years after my second child. He is there for prenatal care, not judgement. He is too busy to really care about patients. He never did a post exam after my second pregnany. I showed up for the appointment and he said " we've seen that all year and it was healthy right? So we're good." I paid a couple hundred for a rude comment.

May 9th, 2016