Dr. Tushar Goradia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2016
Damge nerve during surgery
Damage nerve and paralyze leg after surgery did want to talk and any explanation...paralize leg after surgery it is a consequence of ill-treatment of the spine that was stretched on a hernia and pulling it from her injury occurred nerve, or the impact of..., or (all can be) not removed hernia...What shown MRI after 2 months of surgery.. Easy appointment before surgery, after surgery hardly made.

May 23rd, 2016
I have permanent damage

February 19th, 2016
Dr Gorardia is amazing. He did a 7 hour back surgery on my husband and it went perfectly. He is a very talented neurosurgeon and he's also a very nice man. We are so grateful he was the doctor at Mercy San Juan when my husbands motocross accident happened. Forever grateful.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Goradia is very competent, kind, genuian provider. We are very happy with his service.

April 3rd, 2013
Be wise
During surgery (herniation disk) he damage sciatica I got paralyze my part of body, he wrote in the history I had it before surgery. Please do not trust,he never say if made a damages. Please read what symptoms He never say nothing. Different types of symptoms of nerve damage that are exhibited after a surgery can be found below. A severe burning pain, also known as neuropathic pain, is sometimes experienced after a nerve surgery. Changes in walking patterns or difficulty in walking properly is also amongst the symptoms of nerve damage. If a nerve gets damaged during knee surgery, one might experience weakness in the feet or ankles. Foot drop is another symptom of nerve damage exhibited after a knee surgery. Dragging toe is one of the conditions that results from nerve damage after knee surgery. One who has undergone such kind of surgery might experience a feeling of numbness or tingling in the area specific to the nerve getting damaged. Such kind of sensation is referred to as 'pin and needles'. Loss of innervation also is a term used in reference with this condition. It is not necessary that symptoms of nerve damage show up in body parts exactly where the damage has occurred. The nerves, as we know, form a complex network in the body. Therefore, the pain could be experienced at distant Before surgery he spend time and easy make appointment after unsuccessfully surgery impassibly make appointment and staff compliantly change

February 28th, 2013
:misdiagnosed
Be careful, do not trust him. After my surgery I had pains throughout my leg and lower back, he had misdiagnosed me. He said the surgery was necessary and if I did not have the surgery and pain gone. During the surgery he damaged my sciatica nerve and now I have a paralyzed leg and same pain that I had before surgery. It is problem in hip not in the back. I do not know Tushar Goradio did it for purpose to get money, or he disqualification surgeon and misdiagnosed. Sent at 1:17 PM on Thursday

December 10th, 2011
rare brain tumor
Our son had a series of grande mal seizures while visiting in Sacramento (Carmichael). He had NO history of seizures whatsoever. EMT's responded and took him to Mercy San Juan Medical Center where he was evaluated and treated. It was determined that he had a rare brain tumor in his left frontal lobe. Dr. Goradia recommended surgery to obtain tissue samples for biopsy. Our son came through the three-hour surgery with flying colors...the outcome could not have been better. ALL of our interactions with Dr. Goradia have been excellent...he is skilled and compassionate beyond our expectations. He made our 23 year-old son feel confident and supremely reassured going into surgery. He has scheduled a follow-up appointment within a week to discuss results and treatment options with us. It is our belief that had our son been at home or in the care of ANYONE else he may well have lost his life. We cannot adequately express our profound gratitude to Dr. Goradia...he is an exceptional person and physician. We will forever be in his debt!!!!!

November 30th, 2011
dodo not trust
Please Do not trust, get more opinion in another doctor. I trusted him and after the surgery I became disabled. I have a damaged nerve, which I didn't even know about for some time.(he did not say) After surgery I had sharp pains that were worse than before the surgery.I didn't receive any treatment after the surgery and now suffer a foot drop.

July 25th, 2011
Very professional yet caring. Very charming with a great medical knowledge about his profession. Being in the medical field myself, I could see that he is good at what he does. I recommend him to everyone I know.

July 25th, 2011
Good experience
My doctor referred me to Dr. Tushar for a problem with my disks. Dr. Tushar was very helpful and obviously knowledgeable about the diagnosis. Overall, ...

June 23rd, 2011
My daddy went to the hospital because he hurt his back, i was sad because he said he might not ever be able to walk again, I love my daddy and I was scared, It was the worst feeling I have ever had, my family prayed and prayed and Doctor Goradia helped us so that my daddy can walk again, Doctor Goradia was there the hole time, he was there when my daddy had surgery, Doctor Goradia was there when my mommy had questionsand needed somone to talk to, he was there when my daddy got out of his weel chair and now my daddy is getting better and better everyday, I'm so grateful we have a really good doctor goradia to work for us. Thank you doctor goradia you saved my daddy.

June 21st, 2011
Tushar Goradia is a great surgeon!!
He helped feel comfortable and he's very knowledgeable, he's also very caring and helped me ease my pain. Thank you for everything Dr. Goradia! :-)