A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Mahendrakuma Patel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Tushar Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Patel practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians and Fresno Pediatric Specialists.