A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Mahendrakuma Patel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Tushar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Tushar Patel practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians.