Learn more about Dr. Tushar Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Modi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Rajnikant Modi MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar R. Modi practice?
- Dr. Tushar Modi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Modi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Geriatric Doctors, and Modesto Sports Medicine Doctors.