Learn more about Dr. Tushar Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Modi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Rajnikant Modi MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar R. Modi practice?
- Dr. Tushar Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tushar Modi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Geriatric Doctors, Modesto Sports Medicine Doctors, and Modesto Family Physicians.