A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Modi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Modi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Rajnikant Modi MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar R. Modi practice?
- Dr. Tushar Modi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Modi practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Sports Medicine Doctors, Modesto Geriatric Doctors, and Modesto Family Physicians.