A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Modi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Modi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tushar R. Modi practice?
Dr. Tushar Modi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Geriatric Doctors, Modesto Sports Medicine Doctors, Modesto General Practitioners, and Modesto Emergency Physicians.