A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Shah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Nandlal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tushar N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Tushar Shah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.