Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tushar Shah
Dr. Tushar Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Dayton, OH (and 7 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Seton Medical Ctr., Austin, Miami Valley Hospital and South Austin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tushar Shah has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tushar Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.
Dr. Oluwayomi Akande
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Lafayette, IN 0.01 mi16
Dr. David Brown
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Walid Samaan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lafayette, IN 0.01 mi33