A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Parikh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Parikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Parikh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tushar Parikh practice?
- Dr. Tushar Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Parikh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.