A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tushar Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Chandravadan Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tushar C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Tushar Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tushar Shah practices Family Medicine near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Allen, VA and Alexandria, VA.