A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tushar Vachharajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tushar Vachharajani, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachharajani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vachharajani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tushar Vachharajani MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tushar Vachharajani practice?
- Dr. Tushar Vachharajani has 1 office location.
Dr. Tushar Vachharajani practices Nephrology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Nephrologists.