A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tutankhamen Pappoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tutankhamen Pappoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tutankhamen Pappoe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappoe graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappoe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tutankhamen Allotey Pappoe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tutankhamen A. Pappoe practice?
- Dr. Tutankhamen Pappoe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tutankhamen Pappoe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.