A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tutasi Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tutasi Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tutasi Waters, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Waters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tutasi Kathryn Waters MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tutasi K. Waters practice?
- Dr. Tutasi Waters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tutasi Waters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Easton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Randolph, MA.
See North Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.