A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuvi Mendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuvi Mendel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuvi Mendel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuvi Mendel Mendel MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tuvi M. Mendel practice?
- Dr. Tuvi Mendel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tuvi Mendel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IA and Moline, IL.
See Davenport Surgeons, Davenport Sports Medicine Doctors, and Davenport Neurologists.