Dr. Tuvi Mendel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 8th, 2016
Day after day after day after day
Do you think of me as often as I am reminded of you, tuvi? Are you kept awake at night because of me, as i am of you? Do you go through your day and in most everything you do, with me in mind, as i do you? The CONSTANT PAIN you left me with is unforgettable because of your failure to properly diagnose. The PAIN and the PROBLEMS, it doesn't go away. It's with me day after day, after day, after day, after day, after day..............

May 26th, 2016
Unbearable pain
Why do i have to live with this pain, tuvi??!! Why day in and day out, because of what I think was your incompetency to properly treat my wound, did you leave me still in so much pain. It is unbearable. Why did you do this to me, tuvi!!??

April 4th, 2016
mr.
my ankles were terrible couldn't walk very long Know with both ankles replaced know no paine its wonderful what a great doctor ! i would recommend him to anyone . thank you dr. Mandel

March 29th, 2016
WISH I HAD GONE ELSEWHERE
Go elsewhere! Do NOT go to Mendel!! My opinions. Wish I had!

December 21st, 2015
Mendelized
I strongly suggest never go to mendel. We've sadly coined a phrase, being mendelized. That's not a good thing. I can barely live with the pain, the agony, and frustrations I feel he directly contributed to by failing to properly diagnose. I believe I am not the only one that has had had great and continued post op problems after mendel did surgery.

December 18th, 2015
Would trust Dr Mendel with any of my ortho needs.

October 27th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon!
Dr. Mendel replaced my ankle on the left after arthritis following a traumatic break 7 years ago and I have no problems to date. He replaced my right knee 1 year ago and I am able to kneel on cement on it, as well as have full range of motion. I do take a little time when going from sitting to standing to give the knee time to stabilize before I walk.

October 22nd, 2015
Don't go. Don't go. Don't go to mendel.

September 19th, 2015
I thought he is a very good doctor . He explained the procedure very well . My shoulder works better than I ever expected . The range of motion is more than I expected . The girls at His front desk are very accommodating with my schedule . I would recommend Him to anyone .

September 10th, 2015
EXcellent result
The entire procedure, reverse left shoulder replacement, went very smooth. The pain is gone, I have regained my strength and have full movement. I could not be happier with the result. Dr. Mendel did an excellent job!

July 17th, 2015
Exceptional care
Great Doc

June 7th, 2015
Total shoulder replacement
I was concerned about having my shoulder replaced after hearing lots of not so successful outcomes but with all the pain I didn't have a choice . Dr. Mendel suggested a new procedure that is less invasive to the bone structure. I'm extremely pleased with the surgery and the eventual outcome! I'm now pain free and have fantastic motion. I,ve already scheduled surgery on my other shoulder. Dr. Mendel and his staff are very professional and helpful, answering all of my questions. I would never go anywhere else.