A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuyen Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuyen Ngo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuyen Ngo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Ngo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuyen Ngoc Ngo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tuyen N. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Tuyen Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuyen Ngo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists.