A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuyen Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuyen Ngo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuyen Ngo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Ngo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuyen Ngoc Ngo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tuyen N. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Tuyen Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuyen Ngo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists.