A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuyet-Mai Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tuyet-Mai Phan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuyet-Mai Phan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Phan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuyet-Mai M Phan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tuyet-Mai M. Phan practice?
- Dr. Tuyet-Mai Phan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tuyet-Mai Phan practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Ophthalmologists.