A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tuyethoa Vinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tuyethoa Vinh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Ovarian Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinh graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vinh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tuyethoa N Vinh MD is a female Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tuyethoa N. Vinh practice?
- Dr. Tuyethoa Vinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tuyethoa Vinh practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Pathologists.