Overall Review

February 13th, 2015
My best family doctor
Dr. Nguyen is my best family doctor that goes out of her way to make sure my family members are well cared for. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate.

March 31st, 2014
Great doctor
Take care of all my family health issues.

November 18th, 2013
Great and Knowledgeable doctor
I had been having stomach pain for at least two years. I had gone to several doctors, and they had treated me and given me pain medication. After I had a changed of medical insurance to a new plan, which opened up a whole new line of doctors for me, I went to see her and she was able to determine the cause of my stomach pain. I am glad that my stomach pains are gone and want to let people know about a great and knowledgeable doctor.

February 22nd, 2013
STAY AWAY
It is a sick joke for Valley to say that this doctor’s primary language is English. She speaks a very poor, broken English that is almost impossible to understand. Because of the language barrier she was not even trying to understand what I was saying or listening to my concerns. The appt began with a clueless nurse who did not ask for ANY current medications or previous surgeries that I’ve had, which is integral information to my condition (having had 10 major surgeries & taking 5 medications). 25 minutes later, she stumbled in the room and immediately started doubting the issues that I came to see her for. When I came up with some ideas as to my problem (because she sure wasn’t), she ignored me and scoffed at my suggestions. After the appointment when I needed her or her office staff to fill out a 10 question form, she ignored all of the questions and sent back the form blank, with just a signature. A 10 minute appt and $425 later, I am one extremely unhappy customer.