A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Twinkle Myint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Twinkle Myint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Twinkle Myint, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myint graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Twinkle Myint MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Twinkle Myint practice?
- Dr. Twinkle Myint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Twinkle Myint practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.