A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Twyman Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Twyman Owens, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance