A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Twyman Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Twyman Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Twyman Owens, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Twyman Rene Owens MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Twyman R. Owens practice?
- Dr. Twyman Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Twyman Owens practices Pediatric Cardiology near Compton, CA.
See Compton Pediatric Specialists.