Dr. Ty Anderson Is this you?

March 31st, 2011

I had to wait until my 30 days were exactly up though I was just in a car accident. The dragon nurse asked me (very meanly) 'you mean you can't wait?' I ended up hanging up on her so she says though I think she hung up on me. I called in Monday (my 30 days was Friday) and asked if I could come in (due to not finding anyone) and she very meanly said he does not want to see me. During my first visit, you could tell people were scared to see him since he yelled at all his patients. I think his involvement in the 49th street pain clinic taking him away and not allowing him to write pain scripts for one year really threw the guy into mentalville. He has no business being a physician. No wonder no one was there, If we all boycott him, maybe he will move out of our area or go back to his pain practice still operating on 49th street. He sucks so bad I would rather chew my own arm off. Wonder what printer she used to print off that nursing degree, if she even has one. He should be in charge of waterboarding, starting with his nurse.

January 6th, 2011

Crack Head

The Dr and the owner of the office screamed at me lied to me and lied to me about hippa laws and dismissed me for no reason. All in front of my 3 year son. He would not tell me why I was released, and violated hippa laws by anouncing to the waiting room full of people telling me I needed to go to rehab. I would go on but I think my lawer will take it from here.

June 12th, 2009

dr. w / a heart

this dr. is so kind. i have been with him for 7 years. he has always been at my beck and call. i have never had a problem w/ my meds appts or hospitialization. this man has a heart and a true bed side mannor

October 2nd, 2008

Refreshing A+++

First let me start by saying I was late to my appt. because I forgot my ID so by the time I got there it was almost time to close. Being it was so late I thought I would be rushed through, completly oppisite. Instead of just writing a perscription and sending me on my way he checked out everything and I wasn't even there for that. He found out I was basically a walking heart attack. Not only did he give me something for my high blood preasure but he took the time to go over diets and exercising that would help. Keep in mind, doing all this while he should have been on his way home. Also he wanted to bring me back in to do a check up but I don't have insurance and money is tight, he said I really needed it so he did not even charge me. THANKS Dr.

July 23rd, 2008

Dr. Irotic

My first visit took 5 hours. I had all my necessary records from my previous doctor, and has spoken with Dr. Anderson via phone before I even made an appt with him. I was told there would be "no charge" for my first visit with him, which I did get charged for. Spending 5 hours with him, for a routine visit, him ending up practically giving me a physical which was not required and I did not ask for. So unless this doctor is the last one on earth, I would pass.

March 22nd, 2016