Dr. Ty Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ty Brown?

May 31st, 2016

He had a nasty attitude. There was no hope, no reason for trying, so i left. I don't want a doctor like that.

March 4th, 2015

Could use some improvement

I have seen Dr Brown twice so far. First visit was pretty non descript and uneventful. The second he ran nearly an hour behind, spent less than 20 minutes with me without even an apology for being so late, gave a VERY VERY brief neuro exam(shortest Ive ever had and Ive had alot) ordered some blood work(though it cant be drawn at his office which is quite inconvenient so you have to go over to the hospital bc he doesnt have a courier service so after an hour late appointment you then have to go sit at the hospital for blood work). Then he didnt tell me when to come back for the next regular visit. Check out took another 20 minutes as the girl at the desk was on the phone. Since that appointment, Ive had an issue arise and needed Dr. Browns help. I cant get an appointment in shorter than a month. I called to request a shorter time, his MA said she'd talk to him and call me back..... she didnt. This office is in need of some serious patient oriented service. The only positive experience was at the front desk. If you have the option of going elsewhere my recommendation would be UC- Aring Neurology. I spent 15 yrs with Dr Jerzy Szaflarski. Such a better doctor. When a patient says "something is wrong" there is NO excuse for them to not get a return phone call or to feel like they have to beg to see their doctor. Ridiculous.

March 25th, 2014

Dr. Brown is very attentive. He spent more than 30 minutes w/ us. Took notes and decided that after 10 years of a headache was long enough. He prescribed medication and after 2 days the headaches are no longer there. Thank you

November 16th, 2011

Thank you!

I have been fighting the same symptoms and seen other doctors for the problem. Dr. Brown listened more than anyone and in the end of my first visit, had diagnosed correctly the problem. I feel better now than I've felt in 14 years and I'm grateful for Dr. Brown's gift of listening!

September 27th, 2011

VERY CARING DOCTOR

April 8th, 2011

I recommend Dr Brown

Dr. Brown was very accommodating. He listened to everything I was saying and responded accordingly instead just going through the motions. He didn't rush me at all at seemed willing to take as much time with me as I wanted.

March 7th, 2011

Wonderful doctor!

A very kind & courteous doctor and thorough with his medical knowledge. He has left Riverhills and we can not find him. Unfortunately...the staff at R H in Crestview Hills will not reveal how we can in get touch with him. How sad!!! I am disturbed and do not consider this professional on their behalf. Too bad and unfortunately we will move our records to another group until we find Dr. Brown.

January 6th, 2011

Have long wait times every visit. Told me one thing then wrote another thing in my chart. Does not return phone calls even when he told me to call for results. Was told he only gives results at scheduled visits. Gave wrong diagnosis of what was wrong with me. If he can't get you diagnosed in the first visit then it's all the patient's fault - all in the patient's head. If you are an easy case, then he's great. If your case is complicated, he doesn't want to bother with you.

January 3rd, 2011

One of the best!

Dr. Ty Brown is one of the best doctors I have every been to. He is very caring and explains everything so that I can understand my diagnosis and treatment. I never have to wait long for my appointment and if I have any questions they are all resolved during my visit. All of the nurses are very courteous as well. I just received a notice that Dr. Brown is leaving Riverhills Health Care and I am very sad. I am hoping that he is still in this area and will accept me as one of his patients. I really don't want to switch doctors.

September 20th, 2017