Dr. Ty Endean DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Avoid Ty Endean
Well, I went to him because he is the only one doing impairment ratings in town. He charged 200 dollars and faked everything in the report. The numbers were made up because he never took any measurements. Half the report had issues about my wrist and the other half talked about knee and acl. I was seeing him for my wrist. He obviously did a plug and play and didn't even care for the report. His staff tried defending him as much as they could but had no grounds to stand on. I will be taking this to higher and reporting him because if I hadn't looked at the documents before accepting them, it could have been extremely bad for me. Do not go to him, he is a rip off and only cares about making his money and not taking care of the patient.

July 31st, 2015
Dr Endean was very courteous and understanding regarding my son's injury and reassured him that he was going to be good to go and now he is doing great.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Endean was exceptional in all aspects of my visit to him. His staff mirrors his professionalism.

March 23rd, 2014
Absolutely disappointed
I went to Dr. Ty Endean two weeks after my car accident. The staff was rude and kept asking the same questions as if they didn't bother to listen when I answered the first 3 times. He refused to see me unless I paid out of pocket (even though his office took my insurance), because it was a car accident case and he wanted the full amount of money right then and there. When I did get to see him, he was absolutely rude to me, he lectured me for 10 minutes about how I needed to stop being a "baby" and get up and walk. My injuries from my accident were both my ankles had been sprained and it had only been TWO WEEKS prior to my accident when I had my appointment with Dr. Endean. I was extremely disappointed when I left his office that day. I scheduled an appointment a month later and my lawyer had already talked to his staff that my case was under a claim. They had called me to tell me I was able to see him under my insurance. Well once I got there, they told me different. Unless I paid out of pocket- $75.00 to just get an appointment with him, I wouldn't be seeing him. I walked right out (actually wheeled out because I was in a wheel chair at the time) and never went back. Five months after my accident, I still wasn't able to walk correctly. I made an appointment with another doctor and it turns out I had a fracture and torn ligament. I ended up having to get surgery, which I ended up seeing Endean at the hospital the day of my surgery. This doctor only cares about money and not your general well being. I'd advise you to think twice before spending your money on this doctor.

December 21st, 2013
Very thorough in explaining surgical options available to alleviate back pain.

November 23rd, 2012
Great choice
Dr. Endean and his staff were amazing! They were able to get me in on the same day and he helped cure a problem I had for years having seen several other "experts" in Tucson prior to seeing Dr. Endean. Great doctor!

October 26th, 2012
Never got to see the doctor
My experience started with frustrations while making my appointment with a receptionist who asked every question 3 times as it was clear she was not listening to the answers. It culminated at this doctors office when, because I was noticing that the doctor was late and needed to by how much time in order to take action on the rest of my appointments for the day, I was basically thrown out and threatened. I do not have comments of Dr. Endean as I did not get to meet him and the net result of that experience was wasting two hours of my time and getting threatened.

March 8th, 2011
Awesome doc, wish there was more like him. Takes his time,listens, makes you feel comfortable.

July 10th, 2008
Excelling Doctor
Dr. Endean did a wonderful time explaining my problem to me and telling me all the options that I had in treating it. I ended up with surgery eventually and have had an excellent result. I would recommend him to anyone.