Dr. Ty Goletz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2017
Knee Psin
Terrific Doctor, patient, listened to my complaints and thoroughly explained options. Only operates when absolutely necessary, was back to normal more quickly than expected. Does emphasize the importance of appropriate rehab.

September 8th, 2016
Great doctor! Nice office staff, all my questions were answered in a very professional manner. Dr. Goletz was highly recommended for knee replacement surgery and I am now walking without pain. He did a fantastic job!!

June 11th, 2016
Dr Goletz has done 2 knee replacements and left shoulder for me and I did very well from each surgery. I think he is the best and I highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2016
Great doctor
Solved my problem without doing unnecessary tests. Worked me in as an emergency. Thanks!

July 15th, 2015
Knee Replacements
I was having awful knee pain and went to another doctor & he said I didn't need a replacement, just surgery to clean out the knee, so he did that. The pain just kept getting worse, so my neighbor recommended Dr. Goletz. I made appointment and all they did was take x-rays of that knee & put them on the computer screen for the doctor to see. Before he came into the office I noticed that it looked like bone on bone and I told him when he came in and he said you are correct because that is what it is and nothing will help that but knee replacement. I wanted an appointment for surgery asap and got it. He did the knee replacement and I think Dr. Goletz is the best and I wouldn't go to any other other for knee or hip surgery but him. A few years later I had similar problem with right knee & went to my arthritis doctor & got the shots which were great, but when they quit working I went back to Dr. Goletz & again it was now bone on bone so I had right knee replacement. He is the greatest! I recommend him 100%. I did all the physical therapy he ordered and that was also very helpful.

March 23rd, 2011
Bad Patient Relationships
This guy is an arrogant elitist with a disregard for patient relationships. You can expect over an hour and a half wait times and not speaking Dr. Goletz when you are first admitted. They will make sure they immediately rack up at least a $150+ charge on you for x-rays by immediately taking you for one before you even get to explain your symptoms to the doctor. I've never waited so long to see a doctor before in my life. He does not value your time and obviously thinks his is more valuable than yours and that you have nothing to do with your day. I spent over 2 hours of my day in this office, when I didn't even have any major issues. All I wanted is to speak to the doctor FIRST and explain my concerns. I had an extremely minor issue and really just sought his professional advice what it may be. His billing department is an absolute nightmare. I would really avoid dealing with this office at all costs.

July 21st, 2017