Dr. Ty Goletz MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 7th, 2016
Great doctor! Nice office staff, all my questions were answered in a very professional manner. Dr. Goletz was highly recommended for knee replacement surgery and I am now walking without pain. He did a fantastic job!!

June 11th, 2016
Dr Goletz has done 2 knee replacements and left shoulder for me and I did very well from each surgery. I think he is the best and I highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2016
Great doctor
Solved my problem without doing unnecessary tests. Worked me in as an emergency. Thanks!

July 15th, 2015
Knee Replacements
I was having awful knee pain and went to another doctor & he said I didn't need a replacement, just surgery to clean out the knee, so he did that. The pain just kept getting worse, so my neighbor recommended Dr. Goletz. I made appointment and all they did was take x-rays of that knee & put them on the computer screen for the doctor to see. Before he came into the office I noticed that it looked like bone on bone and I told him when he came in and he said you are correct because that is what it is and nothing will help that but knee replacement. I wanted an appointment for surgery asap and got it. He did the knee replacement and I think Dr. Goletz is the best and I wouldn't go to any other other for knee or hip surgery but him. A few years later I had similar problem with right knee & went to my arthritis doctor & got the shots which were great, but when they quit working I went back to Dr. Goletz & again it was now bone on bone so I had right knee replacement. He is the greatest! I recommend him 100%. I did all the physical therapy he ordered and that was also very helpful.

March 23rd, 2011
Bad Patient Relationships
This guy is an arrogant elitist with a disregard for patient relationships. You can expect over an hour and a half wait times and not speaking Dr. Goletz when you are first admitted. They will make sure they immediately rack up at least a $150+ charge on you for x-rays by immediately taking you for one before you even get to explain your symptoms to the doctor. I've never waited so long to see a doctor before in my life. He does not value your time and obviously thinks his is more valuable than yours and that you have nothing to do with your day. I spent over 2 hours of my day in this office, when I didn't even have any major issues. All I wanted is to speak to the doctor FIRST and explain my concerns. I had an extremely minor issue and really just sought his professional advice what it may be. His billing department is an absolute nightmare. I would really avoid dealing with this office at all costs.