A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ty Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ty Hanson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Hanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Avera St Lukes
- Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ty Hanson DO is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ty Hanson practice?
- Dr. Ty Hanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ty Hanson practices Dermatology near Aberdeen, SD.
See Aberdeen Dermatologists.