3.9

March 15th, 2016
I had been through several months with a serious issue and I was went to Dr.Higuchi by a referral from Dr. Cohn. It was an extremely difficult time for me but I wouldn't change a thing because of the care I received.

October 15th, 2013
sons accident
We were refered to the University of Colorado, I am thankfull that we were able to get into see Dr. Higuchi, wow is all I can say what an amazing doctor. Very down to earth and great communication skills, with a young man who been through a tragic accident. We recieved several personal phone calls from Dr. Higuchi in regaurds to appointments and also how my son was doing. I would highly recommend anyone with urology issues to look into seeing him. Well worth the 5 1/2 hr drive to get to appointments... THANKS Dr. Higuchi!!!!!!!

October 15th, 2013