A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ty Kwaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ty Kwaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ty Kwaiser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwaiser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kwaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ty M. Kwaiser practice?
Dr. Ty Kwaiser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.