A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ty Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ty Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ty Maddox, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ty Carl Maddox DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ty C. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Ty Maddox has 1 office location.
Dr. Ty Maddox practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.