Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Bad Day For Him? show details Bad Day For Him?
May 31st, 2015

The first visit he was o.k. Second visit he told me what he was prescribing and I did not get a chance to tell him I had awful side effects from it, before he chewed me out. Then for the 2nd time he prescribed a 275.00 medicine that, of course, my insurance does not cover, anyone thinking kick backs? He also said he had to be moving on, was in a hurry and it would take time to put my info in his computer. Last but not least, he was not concerned at all about my blood pressure fluctuating from 122/77 to 160/96, which it has never done. He was uncaring and yelled at someone that felt awful, he was rushed and rude and he did not address my concerns.

Does not get better than this! show details Does not get better than this!
Oct 20th, 2014

Oustanding physician in all aspects!

100 % Profeesional and thorough! show details 100 % Profeesional and thorough!
Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Maddox is probably the best Dr. I've had, he is a nice guy that is really professional and straight to the point. Yeah you have to wait a little bit longer than usual, but he takes the time to make sure you understand everything and is thorough, I don't mind the extra wait time because in all honesty THIS IS YOUR HEALTH AND NOT A FAST FOOD RESTURAUNT ! Just a side note he gets genuinely happy when you health improves......like I said Great Doctor. I do get a little frustrated when I go in there for a specific reason and have to go through a bunch of test , but the guy is doing his job and not just handing out prescriptions.

Jun 25th, 2011

Love him. He is a detailed, caring doctor.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Anonymous on Mar 25th, 2009 on doctor.com

Dr. Maddox and his office staff are very professional and caring. We were seen right at our appointment time and Dr. Maddox spent a good amount of ti ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com