Dr. Ty Olson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
So glad to have found him
I went to him for spine problems, he takes the time to talk to me, explains the plan and sends a letter to my primary care describing our meet, awesome, he sends a copy of the letter to me Difficult time but very pleased to have found hi,

July 13th, 2016
Teacher
He absolutely put me at ease. I was able to go into my surgery ( it's been 3 and a half years) with faith. I had mentioned to him the day before that I'd like to pray holding his hand. Before administering the anesthesia, he reminded me about the prayer. He is a man of faith, is polite, kind and above all a gifted surgeon.

June 27th, 2016
Fixed my fragmented disc and I've been great.

December 19th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Olsen. He has operated on me 2x and both times the care I received was exceptional, he brought back the feeling I had lost in my arms and legs, and eliminated my pain.

October 4th, 2013
ETV brain surgery
When faced with a decision on needing brain surgery, my husband and I interviewed three doctors. Dr Olson is compassionate, had a better solution to my problem and I am so happy he was my surgeon. i feel great and have actually referred another friend to him and he did her back surgery. KUDOS! Only complaint is the wait time. But that is probably due to his taking his time with each person. You are never rushed.

April 1st, 2013
Highly gifted surgeon. He truly cares about his patients. He is the best!!!!!

June 13th, 2011
My sciatic pain
I came to Dr, Olson with major sciatic pain & numbness through my left butt cheeck all the way down to my toes in my left foot. He took a look at my MRI that I presented him & in a matter of minutes he was decribing to me in detail what was happening in my spine and what can be done to get my life back. Three weeks later I was in the recovery room with NO PAIN in my body. It has now been about four weeks since my surgery and I'm up & walking around ready to return to work. My scar is less then an inch long & the "PT" is easy. Thank You "Doc" for your knowledge and wisdom. You are my hero & thanks for giving me my life back. You have made my wife, children & I very happy once again. Keep up the good work.

February 1st, 2011
Great Doctor
First Rate, Very Professional, Very easy to talk to and he will take the time necessary to explain everything and answer all your questions. Dr. Olsen & Dr. Estin are a great team. Removed a brain tumor from me with great success! I have nothing but the Highest praise of both Docs!

May 27th, 2009
Dr. Olson is a true professional. He successfully performed a cervical and a lumbar fusion on me. He actually talked me out of having surgery on a benign brain tumor that is not causing any problems. Far a surgeon to not do surgery tells me that he cares for the well-being of his patients.

February 7th, 2009
Ty Olson, MD
I had a rare meningioma tumor in my spinal canal. I came to Dr. Olson with my MRI report. I was going numb from under the breasts down to my toes. I was having a very hard time walking. The tumor was closing 90% of my spinal canal. Dr. Olson was a caring, brilliant doctor as he explained to my husband and I my condition. He performed this rare, delicate, 6-1/2 hour operation assisted by his associate Dr. Estin. Right after surgery while in the recovery room I could feel the circulation returning to my legs. The numbness was going away. Today I am fully recovered. Dr. Olson's God given talent is amazing. I have my life returned. I thank God everyday. Dr. Olson is the BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD to me.