Dr. Ty Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ty Richardson?

Inaccurate Diagnosis

Posted on November 21st, 2017

His diagnosis was completely wrong. He argued with me about the cause of my symptoms. I had to see another orthopedic surgeon to get the correct diagnosis.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on April 26th, 2017

excellent surgeon

Why make appointment times if you can't keep the times close

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

My last appointment was at 10am. Showed up on time, got put in an exam room by about 10:20. Waited in the room until 11:10. Finally told them that I was leaving. This has happened the last 2 visits. Always a 10 minute wait to make an appointment on the phone.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

One of the best,

Great Job!

Posted on November 12th, 2014

I just saw Dr. Richardson for my last vist of after care from my shoulder reconstruction. He is alway so positive and thinks of my better good! I appreciate all he has done for me over the years by providiing prompt and excellent care! I am glad we have such professionals in our community!

Great Service!

Posted on September 21st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Richardson for several years. He has done shoulder surgery ln me twice with great outcomes. And has cared for my knees for years as well. I have always found him to be very courteous, a great bedside manner and always accurate in his diagnosis! I would, and do, recommend him to my friends and family! He is one of the most dedicated surgeons that i have even run accross.

Good Experience!

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I had a great experience. When I had questions,he did not rush and answered all my questions. I am recovering very good with my shoulder surgery and therapy. He has never rushed when I have been to see him. I would definitely refer him to others.

Not a positive experience

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Due to a scheduling error by the office staff, we were assigned to Dr. Richardson.My daughter is a talented runner and has a nagging hip injury. Dr. Richardson was unable to locate the cause of the pain (which is fine), however, he proceeded to lecture her on how ridiculous it is to run when it hurts, questioned her about her thinking and seemed baffled by her dedication to the sport. His comments were unwelcome showing less concerned about her as a person than he was about her decision making skills(not his place). Unimpressed.

would not recommend

Posted on April 10th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I had a bad first experience, then went back to give him another chance and it was just as bad as the first. Both visits, I had the first appt. of the day but still had to wait over an hour to see the doctor. Before I even had a chance to speak to the doctor, they took an x-ray of my knee. I had asked to speak to the doctor first to talk about my injury, but they insisted that I just get an x-ray. After waiting an hour for the doctor to get to my room, he literally spent maybe 15 minutes at the most examining me. He was very short with me and acted annoyed when I asked him questions. I received the same treatment during my follow up visit. Needless to say, he wasted my time and money. Almost a year later, I am still in pain and looking for a new doctor.

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Dr. Richardson was very caring and concerned about me. He called me at home to follow up a few times...not just the routine follow up calls. He fixed my knee and after a few months, my pain completely disappeared. I have been pain free for several months now...completely cured. He as recommended to my by a physician friend, who said he would go to him if he had a problem.

Posted on October 11th, 2017