A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ty Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ty Stein, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ty Stein, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intensive Care
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ty Stein FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ty Stein practice?
- Dr. Ty Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ty Stein practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists and Crystal Lake Critical Care Practitioners.