A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ty Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ty Vincent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ty Vincent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Environmental Illness
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ty Robert Vincent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ty R. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Ty Vincent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ty Vincent practices Family Medicine near Wasilla, AK.
See Wasilla Primary Care Doctors.