Dr. Ty Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ty Webb?

June 20th, 2017

At 73 and a person who has traveled extensively and over the years having many doctors during my life time. I have found Dr. Webb, to be and extrodinary physician and human being. his detail to service and care is beyond reproach. It's nice to know that in my later years I've found a peace in feeling secure in having someone caring for my health. His staff are also pretty cool individual s also. I've appreciated your time and consideration .

May 23rd, 2012

A great Doctor

At 56 and in bad health, ths is the best most carring doctor I have ever had. He cares.

April 28th, 2011

I actually SAW Dr. Webb, several years ago, for My daughter. Who has since been diagnosed with ADHD. I have NO troubles or complaints with Dr. Webb. Just with the people he staffs his Spencer office with. I have PURE RESPECT for Dr. Webb. But!, PLEASE get someone in the Spencer office! Who is not a, " go see a counselor" Or, A " take these pills" type! And PLEASE! Tell the desk person to "look" friendlier, even if she cannot BE friendlier.

September 28th, 2010

Superb

An amazing doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone! I have taken my family here for years and will continue to do so as long as humanly possible! He and his staff are the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. I can go to them with anything and they do not treat me unjust. Great group of people and a blessing for the people of Sparta. Only Dr. in Sparta worth seeing!

July 5th, 2010

care given by dr. webb

He was able to diagnose the cause of pain in my husband's neck and head as bying muscular and treated it

November 7th, 2008

Doesn,t Tell

Dr. Webb has seen my family for years.We thought he was a good Dr. but he told my husband that he had had blood in his urine for the past five years. He had never told him this before, and he has never had tests run for this.

February 15th, 2017