Learn more about Dr. Tya-Mae Julien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tya-Mae Julien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julien
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Julien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tya-Mae Julien, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Julien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Julien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tya-Mae Yvette Julien MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tya-Mae Y. Julien practice?
- Dr. Tya-Mae Julien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tya-Mae Julien practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.