A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tya-Mae Julien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tya-Mae Julien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tya-Mae Julien, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Julien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Julien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan