Learn more about Dr. Tya-Mae Julien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tya-Mae Julien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julien
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Julien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tya-Mae Julien, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Julien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Julien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tya-Mae Yvette Julien MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tya-Mae Y. Julien practice?
- Dr. Tya-Mae Julien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tya-Mae Julien practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.