Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyan Lee
Dr. Tyan Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Murrieta, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital and Riverside Community Hospital. Dr. Lee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tyan Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tyan Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. Samir Kubba
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Rajiv Malik
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Hector Salemi-Castro
San Bernardino, CA 0 mi21