A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyehimba Hunt-Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyehimba Hunt-Harrison, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt-Harrison graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyehimba Afrika Hunt-Harrison MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tyehimba A. Hunt-Harrison practice?
- Dr. Tyehimba Hunt-Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyehimba Hunt-Harrison practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists and Raleigh Child Psychiatrists.