A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Beckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Beckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckley graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beckley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Palmer Lutheran Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Joel Beckley DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tyler J. Beckley practice?
- Dr. Tyler Beckley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Beckley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Wausau Orthopedic Surgeons.