Learn more about Dr. R. Tyler Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R. Tyler Boone, Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Spine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R. Tyler Boone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Boone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R. Tyler Boone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. R. Tyler Boone practice?
- Dr. R. Tyler Boone has 2 office locations.
Dr. R. Tyler Boone practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.