Dr. R Boone Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. R Boone?

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

My experience with Dr boone wasn't horrible but it wasn't great. His bedside manner is atrocious but his skill seems pretty good. He fixed the worst issue with my back but if you have issues after 6 weeks he's doesn't give a sh*t. He'll push you off on another dr. Before I had surgery and was hurting so bad I was concerned about taking so much pain medicine he told me I wouldn't get additive. After taking 2 percocet 7.5 for months every 4 hours it's hard to just stop taking them. I went from that to 1 every 8 hours. Your body has a hard time adjusting. I swear I hurt worse when the percocet wore off. I don't think they throw pills at you but trying to come off that stuff is rough. I just felt like after the surgery he didn't want to hear about the pain issues I was still having.

Posted on October 9th, 2017